Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Pig's Pen: The Returnening of Much Unimportance

Ah September, I am hardly prepared for you. I always know when you're coming and yet every year I'm surprised that you've arrived as soon as you have. What does this have to do with anything? Well, other than me taking the second half of August off, nothing really. Actually I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with that either. Jeez, this intro paragraph sucks; let's start over!

Howdy small reader base, it is I, that guy with that blog that you are currently reading. As you may or may not have noticed, I took a large chunk of August and some of September off. I'd rationalize that string of inactivity, but this isn't a job and I honestly hold no obligations to anyone, so suck it. Now enough about me and more about the unimportant(er) stuff; the site!

During my couch potato sabbatical I had some time to think between long bouts of watching Scooby Doo and Psych and I decided that it was time to make a change to this little blogamajig. I've decided that I'm going to do more than just reviews of comic books, I will talk about my opinion on things in non-review form and not just about comic books. No, this doesn't mean I'll start talking about things that matter; there are millions of idiots on whatever news outlet you choose to accept lies from who do that everyday. No I will continue to talk about and review things that do not matter at all and I may even get a little bit (more) irrelevant.

So what do I hope to accomplish by making such radical changes? Absolutely nothing of any sort of value in any way, shape, or form. One again, suck it, this is my blog and I won't sully it's non-existent name by making it matter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some hot wing flavored pretzel pieces that aren't going to sit on the couch an eat themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment